Counseling Care currently is looking for qualified people to fill the following positions:
This position provides psychiatric evaluations and medication management services and works collaboratively with multidisciplinary clinicians.
- Essential Functions include:
- Conducts psychiatric evaluations documenting overall findings.
- Designs and implements treatment/intervention plans reflective of patient needs, stated in terms of expected outcome, including strategy.
- Maintains legible and organized patient records in accordance with clinic policies and requirements of the state of Minnesota.
- Works with other clinicians in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- M.D. or D.O. from an accredited college/university.
- Must posses a current, unrestricted and active license in the state of Minnesota.
- Must be board certified or eligible.
- Current DEA license.
Outpatient Mental Health Therapist
This position provides mental health evaluations and treatment of a variety of emotional disorders and mental health issues, working collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary clinicians.
- Essential functions:
- Knowledgeable and competent in the treatment of a variety of emotional disorders.
- Performs assessments and treatment plans, provides outpatient treatment services reflective of treatment plans and patient needs.
- Maintains legible and organized patient records in accordance with clinic policies and requirements of the State of Minnesota.
- Works with other clinicians in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Responsible for the timely completion of insurance authorizations and other information required for insurance companies and clinic procedures.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Psychologist.
- Unrestricted License in the State of Minnesota.
Please send a letter of interest, resume and three letters of recommendation for all positions to:
Human Resource Manager
Counseling Care at B&A,Inc.
8669 Eagle Point Blvd.
Lake Elmo, MN 55042